Shade Tree Advisory
The Shade Tree Commission is currently being restructured. All meetings have been cancelled until further notice. .
The Pittsgrove Township Shade Tree Advisory Committee (STAC) was created by the Township Committee in its continuing efforts to maintain the rural setting in Pittsgrove, and manage the natural resources of the township. The Shade Tree Advisory Committee meets on the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm in the Municipal Building. Its mission is to ensure the health, safety, and sustainability of Pittsgrove's forests and shade trees for the economic, aesthetic and environmental benefit of township residents and businesses.
- Increased resident awareness and appreciation of our community trees.
- A comprehensive tree planting and maintenance program.
- Tree hazard detection and management.
- Township tree assessment and inventory.
- Get the right tree in the right place to prevent long-term problems.